Annual Sanctions Risk Management Conference
October 17-18, 2019,
New York City
Driving Resilience in a Dynamic Time
Fast-changing and far-reaching laws, regulations, and multinational initiatives are transforming the sanctions field on an almost weekly basis. Non-compliance with sanctions and export control laws has huge potential repercussions, including large fines, disbarment, and even criminal charges. This conference will provide practical insights to help manage a sanctions program and mitigate risks.
Get Answers to These Questions
- Are there public resources available to help design and manage a sanctions/export controls compliance program?
- What questions should you ask vendors to maximize value from investments in technology and tools?
- What are the latest sanctions updates for Russia, Cuba and Iran?
Topics at a Glance
- How to create and manage a top-notch sanctions compliance department?
- How to manage supply chain and third-party risk in a global setting?
- Which watch lists to check against and how to respond?
- How to make metrics-based risk assessments and audits
- How to minimize false positives when conducting sanctions screening?
Pricing & Registration
Regular Price is $1,595
Super Early Bird - Government Price
Super Early Bird - ACSS Member Price
- A $600 discount